Sotech Asia provides traditional general contracting services through a competitive bid or negotiated lump sum agreement method. In this methodology, the Client has directly contracted with a design team and the general contractor is engaged after design has been conceptualized or completed depending on the given client’s needs for contractor input, scheduling requirements and other project variables. Typically the client has two avenues for contractor selection using this methodology.
The client can select and invite contractors for a competitive bid process and then make a selection solely based on pricing or the client can interview and pre-qualify contractors and then select the contractor through a negotiation process where a more thorough set of selection criteria such as staffing, scheduling, and other important factors are considered.
Sotech Asia’s General Contracting services include:
- Solve problems in a creative and cost effective manner
- Using the most time efficient and cost effective methodologies that will result in the quickest project delivery possible
- Maintain the highest quality workmanship
- Close-Out Documentation and coordination of warranties
- Unmatched principal involvement in your project